Any individual can directly call, email or visit their local Orange Door in person. The Orange Door welcomes people of any age, gender, sex, sexuality, culture, religion, ability or migration status, including if you are a refugee or do not have permanent residency.
You should contact the Orange Door if:
- someone close to you is hurting you, controlling you or making you feel afraid – such as your partner, family member, carer or parent(s)
- you are a child or young person who doesn’t feel safe or have what you need to be OK
- you are worried about the safety of a friend or family member
- you need more support with the care of children, e.g. due to money issues, illness, addiction, grief, mental health, conflict or behavioural issues
- you are worried about the safety of a child or young person
- you need help to change your behaviour and stop using violence in your relationships